1. What type of information do we collect?
We receive collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. How we collect the information
When you conduct a transaction or submit a form on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. In doing so, you automatically agree to the collection of your personal information and that it will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- To provide and operate the services;
3. How we store, use, share and disclose your personal information
This business is hosted on the Wix.com platform. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, issues with your account, collect fees or monies owed, poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, send updates about the business, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone and text messages.
5. Cookies and other tracking technologies
6. Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
7. Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Living Life Holistically by following the instructions in those emails or by logging into your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
8. Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we send promotional and other push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
9. How to withdraw your consent
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.